All students in grades 6-8 will wear ONLY the school uniform every day. The uniforms included three different coloured polo shirts, grey pants (or skirts and shorts), and shoes of one's choice. Eagle Pride! The Silver Hills Middle School's Uniform shirt is a YELLOW, NAVY or BURGUNDY Shirt with a collar. The SHMS Uniform Pant/Skirt/Short is Grey. Failure to wear the school uniform will result in serious consequences.At the beginning of the first AAMS series, students jackets, sweaters, or hoodies could be of the students' choice. Extras (jewelry, headbands, scarfs) could also be worn. Except fedoras or baseball caps.
Colors for the polo shirtsEdit
- 8th Grade Burgundy
- 7th Grade Navy
- 6th Grade White
The first publicity photos of the first season of the All About Middle School TV series incoming Grade 6s wearing white polo shirts in the next school year, meaning the students promoted to the next grade will be obliged to buy different coloured shirts every year.
- Author Maryam Wells decided that in the All About Middle School series, Silver Hills Middle School will have a dress code and strict uniform policy. Her reason for this was she attended middle school from 2001 to 2004 (three years) and she was required to wear a school uniform throughout her middle school days.
- In Silver Hills Middle School uniform policy, 6th graders are required to wear a white top (with collar) and grey bottoms (shorts or pants for boys) and (pants, shorts, or skirts for girls), 7th graders are required to wear a navy top (with collar) and grey bottoms (shorts or pants for boys) and (pants, shorts, or skirts for girls), and 8th graders are required to wear a burgundy top (with collar) and grey bottoms (shorts or pants for boys) and (shorts, pants, and skirts for girls).
- They biggest rule of the uniform policy was if any student is out of uniform will result in serious consequences.
- The school uniforms were mentioned several times after the AAU Girls graduated to high school.
- Trent Alcott and Will Jennings attended Silver Hills Middle School and dealt with wearing uniforms.
- Brittany Alcott and Leslie Jennings attended Silver Hills Middle School and also dealt with wearing uniforms.