| [[|[defaults to 250]px]]|
|Marital||Dating Noah Frazier|
|Parents|| Mrs. Marshall-Barringer (Mother) |
Mr. Marshall (Father; Deceased)
Tad Barringer (Stepfather)
|Sibling(s)|| Erica Marshall (Older Sister) |
Scott Barringer (Step-brother)
|First Appearance||Just the Seven of Us|
|Last Appearance||The Big Goodbye|
|Portrayed By||Unknown Actress|
Julianne "Julie" Marshall is a fictional character in the series, Just the Seven of Us. Julie is a responsible girl, born into a family in the shadow of her more glamorous and popular older sister, Erica, and faces the prospect of taking on Scott as a sibling from her mother's relationship with Scott's father.
Julie is a very talented actress and is a member of of the Silver Hills High Drama Department.
- "Hey, Katie! I missed you so much! How was your summer in Palm Springs?" (First Line) - "Just the Seven of Us".
- Katie: "What do you do when life hands you lemons?"
Julie: "You throw them at Kelly Callahan!"
- (To Noah) "Acting is my only escape."
- (To Scott and Katie) "Oh my gosh, you guys are so intense! It's like high school drama 24/7!"
- (to Brooke about Kelly Callahan): "Well, she sounds like a total B, with a side order of ITCH."
- (To Katie) "Just because you kissed Scott on the lips, doesn't mean you have to stay with him forever!"
- (To Katie) "Oh my god, Katie Frankel, you're ready to DO it?"
- Brooke: "Kelly's shaking her ass at Scott."
Julie: "What a fucking whore!"
- Julie appeared in the entire series of "Just the Seven of Us".
- Julie shares similar traits with Alicia Alcott and Caitlyn Haines.
- Like Alicia, she is very talented singer and songwriter with older siblings and love interests.
- Like Caitlyn, she has a self-absorbed older sibling and similar sense of style.
- Julie was the only character in Just the Seven of Us series to be in a relationship with Noah Frazier.
- Julie is the second Marshall sister to lose her virginity in her senior year. Erica was the first.
- She is the shortest female in the group. She is 5'3.
- She shares similarities to Scene 3 character, Bianca Watkins.
- She is a fan of Nicki Minaj, Alicia Alcott, and Girlfriends on Ice.
- Julie's school locker is the same locker as past students Sierra Jennings, Caitlyn Haines, Kylie Ferguson, Darcy Nichols, and Kimberly Hayes.