Alicia and Dante surrounds the abusive relationship between Alicia Alcott and Dante in the Alicia Revealed series.
Write the first section of your page here.
Write the second section of your page here.
- Dante was Alicia's first relationship since she moved to L.A.
- Both came to L.A. to pursue a career in the music industry.
- Alicia reported Dante's abuse after he beat up her ex-boyfriend, Ryan.
- Dante took off Alicia's necklace and threw it out the window because Ryan gave it to her as a present in first relationship, but Alicia got it back.
- Dante tried to forcibly initiate sex with Alicia.
- Dante made her feel better when she was feeling lonely and homesick when they got together, but she broke up due to him putting her down and abusing her.
- Dante still abused Alicia after they broke up, because she wouldn't return the attraction and get back together with him.
- Following her breakup with Dante, Alicia decided to focus on her main goal-- Music.
- After he was ordered to leave Alicia alone, Dante's label dropped him and he left L.A., ending Alicia's nightmare with Dante.
- Dante hated Alicia's friends and had a strong dislike with her ex-boyfriend, Ryan Frankel.
- Alicia's friend, Frankie Lewis was also in abusive relationship with a male.
- Alicia: "Dante, Fuck You!"